HOW IT WORKS
Step 1 - Become a client with us be completing this form.
Step 2 - Each Wednesday, you'll receive an email with the link to our menu. Place your order by Thursday (the next day) at 11:59 PM for delivery the following week.
Step 3 - On Friday you will receive a confirmation email from us that will include your invoice, a copy of your order, and your estimated delivery time. You can reply to this email with instructions for your delivery.
- We charge a $10 delivery fee that will be included on your invoice.
- Your meals will be delivered between 9 AM and 4 PM on your delivery day. You will be emailed on Friday with your estimated delivery time (ex: 11:15 AM)
- We can deliver to your home, workplace, or wherever is most convenient for you. If you won't be home for your delivery, please either set out a cooler with ice packs or provide entry to your home for our delivery staff to place your meals in your fridge. Many clients leave a key or keep a door or garage code on file with us.
- All meals will be delivered in an insulated cooler bag, however, it must be put into the fridge immediately upon receiving.
- Please have insulated bags ready for us to pick up the next day we deliver food, you can leave them out for our delivery staff.
- Please reply to your confirmation email on Friday with detailed instructions for your delivery. If you do not provide delivery instructions, our delivery staff will leave your meals by your door.
- If we arrive to deliver your meals but are unable to deliver them, you will still be charged for your meals and for delivery. If you forget to leave out your cooler or key, your meals will still be delivered unless requested otherwise.
Our Delivery Area:
Our route starts downtown, goes through Bexley, Grandview, North High Street, Upper Arlington, Hilliard, Dublin, Powell, Westerville, New Albany, and ends in Gahanna.
Become a Pick-Up Hub and get free delivery :
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Interested in having your Food by Bel meals shipped to a location outside of central Ohio? Want us to expand to deliver to your city? Let us know below!
REHEATING INSTRUCTIONS + MEAL CONTAINER OPTIONS
We offer plastic and aluminum containers for easy reheating. Meals in plastic containers can be reheated in the microwave for about 1 minute. Meals in metal containers (lid removed) can be reheated in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. Meals can also be removed from their container and reheated in the mircowave, toaster oven, oven or on the stovetop until heated through. Our plastic meal containers are reusable and recyclable! Please reuse recycle your containers with your local waste management company.
There is a $25 fee to cancel your order. We are unable to cancel or edit orders for Monday delivery after 12 pm on Friday, and we are unable to cancel or edit orders for Wednesday delivery after 10 am on Monday. So sorry for any inconvenience!