FAQs + More Details
- We charge a $10 delivery fee that will be included on your invoice. We can deliver to your home or your workplace.
- Your meals will be delivered between 9 AM and 4:30 PM on your delivery day. You will be emailed on Friday with your estimated delivery time (ex: 11:15 AM). Please reply to our email with detailed instructions for your delivery. If you do not provide delivery instructions, our delivery staff will leave your meals by your door.
- All meals will be delivered in an insulated cooler bag, however, we recommend refrigerating your meals immediately upon receiving, or sitting out a cooler with ice packs for our staff to place your meals in on warmer days.
- Please have any of our green insulated bags ready for us to pick up the next day we deliver food.
- If you need to change your regular delivery location, or request a specific delivery time, you must do so by Wednesday of the week prior to your delivery. We are unable to reschedule deliveries.
- If we arrive to deliver your meals but are unable to deliver them, you will still be charged for your meals and for your delivery. If you forget to leave out your cooler, your meals will still be delivered unless requested otherwise.
Our delivery area includes: 43221, 43202, 43211, 43210, 43219, 43201, 43212, 43203, 43213, 43228, 43204, 43222, 43215, 43205, 43209, 43227, 43206, 43223, 43232, 43207, 43109, 43068, 43004, 43230, 43054, 43081, 43082, 43026, 43002, 43016, 43017, 43235, 43085, 43229, 43231, 43224, 43214, 43220, 43065, 43035, 43016, 43064, 43064, 43146, 43031, 43062, 43068, 43240, 43123, 43119 + more!
Not on our list? Shoot us an email - we're always expanding our delivery area!
We package our meals in plastic, microwavable containers for easy reheating. Your meals will reheat well if microwaved for 30 - 90 seconds. Meals can also be removed from their container and reheated in the toaster oven, oven or on the stove top until heated through. Our plastic meal containers are reusable, recyclable, dishwasher safe and BPA free! Please reuse recycle your containers with your local waste management company.
MEAL SIZES, INGREDIENTS, + NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
We offer two meal sizes, regular and large. Our regular size meals satisfy light to moderate eaters and are prefered by clients who wish to limit their caloric intake. Our large size meals satisfy moderate to heavy eaters and are one and one half the size of our regular meals. Some clients eat our large meals alone, but some couples split the meals.
We always use grass-fed, locally raised, antibiotic and hormone free beef, free-range, locally raised chicken (hormone and antibiotic free by federal regulation), wild caught fish, and turkey and pork that is sustainably raised and free of antibiotics and hormones. We buy dirty-dozen produce organically, and only use olive, sesame and avocado oil (whole30 and Paleo approved) in our kitchen.
We are working hard to be able to provide nutritional information for all of our meals! Once we have nutritional information assembled, it will be available on our menu.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your order.
Before Thursday at 9 am:
Cancel your order for a 100% refund.
After Thursday at 9 am:
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied, as all orders have already gone into production. We will credit your account for the cost of your order minus the $25 fee.
Within 48 hours of your delivery day:
Unfortunately we are unable to cancel or refund orders within 48 hours of your delivery day. The ingredients for your meals have been purchased and your meals are being cooked and assembled in our kitchen!
Food by Bel operates out of a community kitchen space called Food Fort. It is health department inspected and approved commercial kitchen space for food makers of all kinds!
Can you provide meals for someone on a Keto diet?
Yes! The best option for clients following the Keto diet is to order from the bulk options on our menu. We offer bulk portions of cruciferous veggies, and proteins that are Keto-friendly - they simply arrive in bulk for you to assemble into individual meals.
Are your meals low-carb?
Yes! The vast majority of our meals are relatively low in carbs, as we always use whole grains or vegetables for the starch component of our meals. For clients desiring meals that are extremely low in carbs, we offer cauliflower "rice" as a substitute for our grains.